In this fast paced industry, our employees set goals, accept responsibility and solve problems. There's so much to explore here - even about yourself - that every day is a new day. We want you to realize your potential.
We are committed to attracting great people of all styles, thoughts, cultures and backgrounds who share our values and will work towards achieving the goals of our organization. We are driven by a culture of ownership, teamwork, and results.
Whether you're an experienced professional or just embarking on your career, you will be excited by the work and by the people on your team as well as by the clients.
The foundation of trust, respect, dignity and personal accountability is what makes us unique! We maintain a close-knit, roll-up-your-sleeves atmosphere, enjoy a bit of the good life, and be actively involved in the communities where we live and work.
- 4+ years for verification experience
- Verification of SoC using SystemVerilog
- Must have expertise in SystemVerilog. UVM is nice to have
- C/C++ is added advantage.
- Should have completed multiple live projects at customer site with independently ownership of blocks.
- Should be capable of independently owning the verification of blocks and taking it to closure.
- Good knowledge of AMBA AXI, APB protocols. Others like PCIE, USB, SDIO, Flash, DDR, MAC etc.
-Good communication skills.
If you have passion for verification, please email your resume to